Materials: (1) Tape measure
- Patients are instructed to stand on one leg and perform 3 consecutive hops as far as possible, landing on the same leg.
- The total distance for 3 consecutive hops is recorded.
1. Bolgla LA, Keskula DR. Reliability of lower extremity functional performance tests. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy. 1997; 26: 138-142.
2. Reid A, et al. Hop Testing Provides a Reliable and Valid Outcome Measure During Rehabilitation After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. Physical Therapy. 2007; 87(3): 337–349.
3. Munro AG, Herrington LC. Between-session reliability of four hop tests and the agility T-test. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2011; 25(5): 1470-1477.
4. Myer GD, et al. Utilization of Modified NFL Combine Testing to Identify Functional Deficits in Athletes Following ACL Reconstruction. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy. 2011; 41(6): 377–388.