Purpose: To identify patients likely to be presenting with hip osteoarthritis.
1. Squatting as aggravating factor
2. (+) Scour Test for groin or lateral hip pain
3. Active hip flexion causing lateral hip pain
4. Passve internal rotation < 25 degrees
5. Active hip extension causing hip pain
1. Sutlive TG, et al. Development of a clinical prediction rule for diagnosing hip osteoarthritis in individuals with unilateral hip pain. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy. 2008; 38(9): 542-550.