Purpose: To diagnose patients with cervical radiculopathy so that patient’s can be treated with the appropriate interventions.
1. Positive Upper Limb Tension Test A
2. Involved cervical rotation < 60 degrees
3. Positive Distraction Test
4. Positive Spurling’s A
1. Wainner RS, et al. Reliability and diagnostic accuracy of the clinical examination and patient self-report measures for cervical radiculopathy. Spine. 2003; 28(1): 52-62.
2. Waldrop MA. Diagnosis and treatment of cervical radiculopathy using a clinical prediction rule and a multimodal intervention approach: a case series. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2006; 36(3): 152-9.